By ordering from our online shop you are confirming that you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions
• Over 18s only.
• Delivery to mainland UK only. For other delivery destinations please contact the brewery for a quote on email@example.com or 01789 488007.
• Certain personal data is required to fulfil orders e.g. age, payment and delivery details. We do not store personal data unless you choose to register with us. We only share relevant data with necessary third parties i.e. delivery details with the courier or payment details with WorldPay. Card details are never stored. For more information please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
• We accept all major credit / debit cards except American Express.
• Purity gift vouchers can be redeemed online by using the code when prompted in the checkout process.
• Different billing and shipping addresses can be accommodated.
• Special delivery instructions (e.g. leave with neighbour, in porch etc) can be accommodated if given at the time of order; however the person accepting delivery must be over 18 years of age. Orders with special instructions to be left without a signature are done so at the risk of the customer. Purity cannot accept liability for any losses or damage incurred to these orders.
• Customers will receive a payment confirmation email from WorldPay and an order confirmation email from us. If you need a paper or electronic invoice from us then please Contact us.
• Orders are processed the following working day.
• Orders are shipped via APC Couriers. See our Shipping Costs page for a full breakdown of the delivery charges.
• Delivery takes at least two working days, however a later specific delivery date can be requested. To do this, please add a note in the special instructions box during the checkout process.
• Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm. No deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• We ship everything via first class post, next day delivery or by your specified date unless items are out of stock, you have ordered a polypin or you have placed an order around Christmas / New Year:
o If an item is out of stock we will make contact with you to discuss your delivery and refund options.
o Polypins are made to order and require three working days. The earliest possible delivery date is five working days after placing the order.
o Christmas and New Year deliveries may take longer. This time of year we will clearly state any delivery restrictions and final order dates throughout our online shop.
• We make every effort to ensure delivery dates are met, however we do not accept liability for failure to deliver by the stated date. We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes, weather or actions outside our direct control.
• If there is no answer when delivery is attempted then the driver will retain the order and leave a card with the customer explaining how to rearrange the delivery. If no contact is made by the customer then the courier will return the order to us and we will arrange a refund. The courier will only attempt delivery twice before returning the order to us.
• If you wish to cancel your order please contact the brewery immediately and visit our Returns page for more information.