If you would like to return an item then please get in touch with us as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01789 488007. Please leave a contact name and telephone number.
- If an item arrives damaged or faulty please contact us as soon as possible for a replacement or refund.
- If you wish to return your items you must notify us within seven working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you received the goods.
- Returned items should be unopened (except for clothing, which we appreciate may need to be tried on for size) and unused.
- Perishable goods (mini casks and polypins) cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging with the accompanying delivery note along with the reason for return.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of notification unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us.
- The cost of returning an item is your responsibility. We will only cover the cost of returning items if the reason for the return is our mistake. In this case please use the most cost effective method of delivery and include proof of the delivery charge.
- Online orders can be returned to the brewery in person if preferred. Visit our Contact page for our location and directions.
We will process refunds within 30 days at the very latest.
If you have any feedback then please get in touch. We like to know how we can improve or if we have done something well. Visit our Contact page for full details on how to reach us.